Are you looking for your BIG break at a Rock station in a rated market?
The GOAT is on the search for the next big talent for our morning time slot to be the face and voice of the station. Our loss is your gain. If you are a highly creative, dynamic individual with a hard-core passion for great radio, who loves everthing that rocks, you need to apply.
Do you want a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference? We are looking for our next super talent that is passionately dedicated to their community and are committed to generating exceptional local radio.
- Be a storyteller with creative, compelling content
- Create and execute a killer morning show weekdays 6-10
- Maintain station social media pages and websites
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances, as required
- Attend regular air checks
- Assist sales and develop creative promotions
- Voice track shifts as necessary
- Voice commercials as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self- starter (is a big-time necessity)
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment both individually and with a team
- A valid class 5 driver's license
- Working familiarity with Adobe Audition
- Demonstrated ability to use and excel with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Send your demo, cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org