Welcome to Vista Radio, we are currently hiring an Account Executive in our Stratford Marketing Department with 2DayFM, JuiceFM and My Stratford Now.
We help small to medium sized businesses stand out and be successful with our advertising solutions both on-air and online.
We work in a creative, collaborative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader.
We empower our employees to shape company culture.
Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
- Be part of the local community
- Determine business needs to help create fun, integrated and effective marketing campaigns
- Develop creative sales strategies and proposals based on business needs and goals with a dedication to always improving your approach and tactics
- Collaborate with Creative Departments for the on-air and online creative and at times utilizing creative to spark the interest of a business owner
- Develop new business and new revenue streams from unassigned accounts
- Provide on-going customer support to ensure optimal service levels at all times
- Work towards meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly radio and online revenue targets
- Utilize Wide Orbit, vCreative, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Learn to effectively manage your account receivables
- We promote training and development, 2 years sales experience and knowledge of commission structured business plans are an asset
- Media/Radio sales experience is an asset
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- We expect you to learn to prioritize and to work with initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Effective communication skills
- Always improving presentation skills
- Computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office products
- Calm under pressure with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Focus towards strong business customer service and networking skills
- Thinking conceptually and creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is required
Email your resume and cover letter to Tracy Lamoureux, GSM @ email@example.com or apply on at https://jobs.vistaradio.ca/
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.