Vista Radio has an immediate opening for a Creative Writer. We are currently looking for the next commercial wordsmith and creative dynamo to join our team!
Experienced writers who want to work in a completely new, innovative, purely creative and production environment, should contact us with your resume and a portfolio sample of your audio production. Vista Radio is Canada’s creative and production force under one impressive roof… and we’re looking for idea people. Vista Ideas people.
We are Vista Radio’s creative services division that works with over 40 different radio stations across Canada. You’ll work with a strong local team PLUS side by side virtually with writers and producers all over the country. This is where a team of producers and writers create the magic for over 40 radio stations across the country.
Note: We recognize that creative ideas can come from anywhere! As such, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada. Candidates located in close proximity to one of our 40 different radio stations in BC, Alberta, NWt and Ontario is highly preferred.
What makes up a Vista Ideas Group team member?
- PROVEN CREATIVE ABILITIES
- Passionate about local Radio
- High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
- Strong communication skills verbally, written and social media
- Ability to relate to a local target audience
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Creative commercial writers who want to work in a completely new, innovative, purely creative and production environment, should contact us with your resume and a portfolio sample of your audio production and / or written work.
All of the above plus;
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized Broadcast/Journalism Program or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience employed in a radio station creative department
- Knowledge of Adobe 6.0, Enco, vCreative would be considered an asset
Apply online https://jobs.vistaradio.ca/
Please include your resume, cover letter and script/audio examples of your work
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.